A textbook For learning standard Arabic
A textbook for learning Qur'anic Arabic
This textbook systematically breaks down Arabic grammar into its component parts with the goal of helping students to comprehend and use the language. Each concept is explained with examples and reviewed using exercises developed for this purpose.
- A review of English grammar illustrating the component parts of speech.
- A color-coded system to facilitate learning.
- Organized in easy to follow chapters designed to be taught over one academic semester. Further simplifies the uniquely consistent Arabic grammar rules.
- Available separately at Shammaacademy.com are concise innovative graphic charts that give the student easy to remember, visual representation of Arabic grammar and morphology rules.
- A textbook for learning the Modern Standard Arabic with examples and exercises. There are companion lectures. Find us on “Shamma Academy” website as well as on YouTube channel. This book is followed by two intermediate textbooks: “Intermediate Qur’anic Arabic” and “Intermediate Standard Arabic”.