The book is available on Amazon
A textbook for learning Qur'anic Arabic
This textbook systematically breaks down Arabic grammar into its component parts with the goal of helping students to comprehend the meaning of the sacred Qur’an. Each concept is explained with examples and reviewed using exercises developed from the Qur’anic text.
- A review of English grammar illustrating the component parts of speech.
- A color-coded system to facilitate learning.
- Easy to follow chapters designed to be taught in one academic semester. Further simplifies the uniquely consistent Arabic grammar rules.
- Companion lectures are available for free on the “Shamma Academy” website as well as on the YouTube channel of the same name.
- Available separately at ShammaAcademy.com are concise innovative graphic charts that give the student easy to remember, visual representations of Arabic grammar and morphology rules.